Yarnings

Just a place to share my love of crochet, talk a little about my DH, my DD and my beloved poochies.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Some more catching up....

I thought I'd posted my last blog, but oh well....when you get my age the mind starts to slip. :)

I've also been having a lot of issues with my computer at home and don't always have time here at work to update. I did finally get my puter up to date with Windows XP and it's really running great lately. So......I also need to find out how to comment back to someone who comments on my blog. Jenn and Mitzi posted comments and I'd like to say something to them -- can anybody help me please. I'm just not good at this stuff - anyway thanks for all the comments. I'm still here and my arm is doing fine most days. Jenn, if you send me your email I'll let you know the details (yes my whole arm is affected)

I have been crocheting like crazy. I finished the poncho on Monday - it's awesome and I took some pics, will download them to the computer and I've emailed Marvie for her cheat sheets to figure out how to post them.

I'm going to try to post at least once a week. :) I think I'll shoot for Friday's or Monday's when I have off. I can put that on my agenda and take care of it after the girl goes to school at 6:45 am. Hopefully, I'll be able to get on a schedule.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:43 PM, Blogger . said…

    Hey, all I do to post on my blog is post as if I am a user. I go to my blog and post a comment to answer the comment. Or you can always just answer them in your posts. Either way works. My email is JLTURNER1@aol.com. I hope you're arm is doing better:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home