Yarnings

Just a place to share my love of crochet, talk a little about my DH, my DD and my beloved poochies.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Some projects that I've done....

By this time last year, I finished crocheting 4 baby afghans for friends who were having babies (one had twin girls). I'm currently working on many projects which seems to be the norm among us crocheters. I finished a pair of leg warmers for Jess - she'll wear just about anything and they're coming back into style. Started and finished another pair for her.
I've completed several skinny scarves for her and my latest project is a simple wimple that I saw on Dot Matthews site. It's really simple, I've completed about 35 rows so far in an Autumn Red from Caron - OOOHHHH it's soooo soft.
I've been whipping out little lip balm totes that I conjoured up. I figured, if I can come up with a way to make a water bottle holder, (I looked at the one my sister had purchased) then why not use the same approach and make a tote for my lip balms. It worked. I'll post pics after I take some. lol Jess wants a poncho - homemade of course and I just purchased some wine colored Red Heart Plush yarn and I'm going to get started probably tonight. Will post the outcome later.
Well, that's all for now.......

1 Comments:

  • At 10:00 PM, Blogger Joann said…

    Hi! I don't crochet, but I think it is lovely. Looking for your photos soon: and keep up the blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home