Yarnings

Just a place to share my love of crochet, talk a little about my DH, my DD and my beloved poochies.

Saturday, January 22, 2005

"Oh the weather outside is frightful...."

Well, we are above the ankles deep in the white stuff here on the East coast. It's very cold and very wintery. I love snow, but I don't love going out in it. The poochies are having a blast. The littlest, Lizzie, is a doxie and she just about froze - I had to thaw her little legs out and now she's whining to go back out. It would be a great day to sit my buttski on the sofa and just crochet my heart out, but I have so much to get done this weekend. Maybe I can justify an hour here and there after I accomplish some decluttering.
I really need to get my wimple finished and I need to fix the clasp on Lizzie's sweater that I crocheted her - she got mad and chewed the buckle completely off - both pieces of it!! She's a PITA, but cute and loveable.
Well, I'll check in later. FlyLady calls......by the way, I think I found her site from Kari's profile. I can't remember any other place that I saw it, so thank you Kari - I've already flung about 75 lbs.
later....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home