Yarnings

Just a place to share my love of crochet, talk a little about my DH, my DD and my beloved poochies.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

No title, just catching up

I have been remiss in blogging lately. Life gets busy and I don't know how the rest of you find time to write every day. I'm lucky if I get a shower and eat some days. I work part-time outside the home so those days I definitely shower, dress and eat, but the other days, wow, time just gets sucked up by who knows what. I've not crocheted in I don't know how long....weeks.....my "tennis elbow" is feeling much better so I will probably start up again soon. I have many W'sIP - too many actually. I need to finish that lovely poncho for DD, it's about 3/4 done; I've also many small things in the works and my ultimate project; the afghan for my sister from the squares momma left behind; but that's something to share in a separate blog. Will do soon.
I really need to take pictures too.

I'm very jealous of you who can put all that fancy stuff on your blogs. I need to investigate some more or ask the 14 yr. old how. She informed me of the process by which you make the 'buttons' - I was totally blown away. Oh well, I'm sure there's a lot of stuff I know about these 'puters that some of you don't. I just don't know much about the fancy schmancy graphics and layouts that you all create.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:47 PM, Blogger . said…

    You'll figure it out all eventually..there's a lot of help around, and the help link on blogger helped me soo much! I just figured out A LOT recently! :) Good luck with it. And if you need in any help...please feel free to ask...JLTURNER1@aol.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home